Kevin joined the firm as a senior vice president of wealth management in June 2013. Kevin is a financial professional with over 30 years of experience assisting affluent and high net worth clients achieve their financial and philanthropic goals. He excels at building and deepening long-term relationships with clients, often across multi-generations. With expertise in investments, wealth transfer strategies, and banking products, Kevin strives to proactively bring clients creative wealth management solutions.
- Vice President and Senior Private Banker at J.P. Morgan
- Senior Vice President and Regional Trust Manager at Associated Bank
- Vice President and Regional Trust Manager at Wells Fargo
- AVP and Business Development Officer at First Interstate Bank
- Assistant Vice President and Trust Officer at Norwest Bank
Education & Credentials
- BBA, University of Iowa, Finance
- Series 65 license
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.