Katrina serves as a Human Resources Manager based in our New York City office, partnering with business leaders on all HR activities, including but not limited to learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation, and employee relations. In this role, she supports various internal teams across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions.
She joins the team with deep experience in the human resources space, spending the last six years at Northwell Health in various HR roles. She also holds her master’s degree in Human Resources Management and Labor Relations from the New York Institute of Technology.
Outside of work, Katrina enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her husband and their Australian shepherd, Tuck.
- Human Resources Business Partner at Northwell Health
- Senior Human Resources Specialist at Northwell Health
- Human Resources Assistant at EVO Payments International
Education & Credentials
- MS, New York Institute of Technology, Human Resources Management and Labor Relations
- BS, State University of New York College at Oswego, Public Justice, minor in Business Administration
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.