Julie serves as a wealth advisor for the firm, having joined in 2015 through the acquisition of Lake Country Wealth Management. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, she develops a close, personal relationship with her clients. As an advisor, she partners with her clients to clearly define their goals and utilizes proven planning strategies to meet those goals. Julie graduated magna cum laude from University of Wisconsin – Whitewater with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and went on to earn her Master of Social Welfare degree from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. She holds her FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 66 licenses, as well as Wisconsin life, accident and health insurance licenses. When not working, she loves music, theater, and the Packers. Her favorite thing in the world is to spend time with her husband, their son, and pup.
- Director of Operations at Rose Bertram, LLC
- Director of Operations at Real Wealth Radio, LLC
- Client Support Coordinator at Silbernagel & Jasen Financial Services, Inc.
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, Psychology, magna cum laude
- Master of Social Welfare, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Series 6, 7, 24, 63, and 66 licenses
- Wisconsin Life, Accident, and Health Insurance licenses