Julie serves as a wealth advisor in our Delafield office. She joined the firm in 2015 through the acquisition of Lake Country Wealth Management. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, she develops a close, personal relationship with her clients. As an advisor, she partners with her clients to clearly define their goals and utilizes proven planning strategies to meet their objectives. Julie prides herself on the deep level of personal care she has for each client and considers herself a strong client advocate.
Julie graduated magna cum laude from University of Wisconsin – Whitewater with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and went on to earn her Master of Social Welfare degree from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. When not working, she loves reading, theater, and the Packers. Her favorite thing in the world is to spend time with her husband, their son, and two pups.
- Director of Operations at Rose Bertram, LLC
- Director of Operations at Real Wealth Radio, LLC
- Client Support Coordinator at Silbernagel & Jasen Financial Services, Inc.
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, Psychology, magna cum laude
- Master of Social Welfare, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Series 66 license
- Wisconsin Life, Accident, and Health Insurance licenses