Julie has been with the firm and its predecessors since 2014, joining Wealthspire through the acquisition of Private Capital Group. As part of the Client Operations team, she is able to put her organizational and time management skills to work in an environment that greatly depends on it.
She brings a wealth of experience in marketing and implementation consulting to her role, most recently serving as PCG’s Director of Operations after working as both a Client Services Manager and Client Service Associate.
Outside of work, Julie is an advocate for the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and a Supporter of A.D.R.O.P. (Augustinian Defenders of the Rights of the Poor). Whether at work or spending time with her husband, Zig, and her two children, Lorelei and Christopher, she lives by the ethos, “Having a smile on your face is a good compliment to life, but putting a smile on another’s face by your efforts is the best compliment to life.”
- Director of Operations at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Client Services Manager at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Client Service Associate at Private Capital Group, LLC
Education & Credentials
- BA, Villanova University, Communications
- Organizational Leadership Certification, Harvard Business School Online