Joy joined the firm in 2017 following her role as Client Operations Manager of Capital Fiduciary Advisors. With nearly a decade of wealth management experience, she is responsible for end-to-end processing of customer transactions, and assures that back office operations run efficiently and effectively. Joy also supports wealth advisors in client services efforts and is passionate about client service. Joy brings with her experience in a variety of operational and research roles and has a master’s degree in finance from Johns Hopkins University. Currently residing in Annandale, VA, she speaks fluent Thai and also enjoys travelling and spending time with family and friends.
- Client Operations Manager at Capital Fiduciary Advisors LLC
- Research Analyst at Capital Fiduciary Advisors LLC
- Wealth Analyst at United Bank Wealth Management Group
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Chulalongkorn University, Banking and Finance
- MS, Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School, Finance
- Series 65 license