Josh is an Advisor in our New York office, where he works with his clients on their investment and advanced planning needs. He understands that wealth preservation is of paramount importance to affluent clients, and is also keenly focused on client concerns regarding wealth enhancement and tax mitigation, wealth transfer, wealth protection, and charitable giving.
Included in Barron’s Top Advisor rankings for five consecutive years and bringing over two decades of industry experience, he prides himself on providing a holistic, elite wealth management experience to all clients.
Josh lives in Manhattan with his two daughters, is an active parent in their high school communities, and enjoys music, martial arts, and playing chess.
- Managing Director in Private Wealth Management at Bruderman & Company
- Director / Client Advisor in Wealth Management at Deutsche Bank Securities
- Vice President / Institutional Equity Sales in Global Markets at Deutsche Bank Securities
- Associate in Fixed Income Capital Markets at Goldman Sachs
- Director, Pacific Region of Texam International & University Lecturer at Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
Education & Credentials
- MBA, Columbia Business School, Finance
- BA, Northwestern University, English Literature
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses