Josh is a Senior Associate on the accounting team, and is based in our Madison, WI office. In this role, he supports the wider finance department, including the firm’s Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
He has more than 7 years of experience in various accounting positions, most recently working as a Senior Accountant for Covance, Inc. in Madison, WI.
Born and raised in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, he is very active in his local community and enjoys playing as well as coaching baseball in his spare time. Additionally, Josh is a volunteer firefighter in Johnson Creek and serves as the treasurer of his congregation at Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church. Spending time with his wife, Erin, and daughter, Maya, is also one of his greatest joys.
- Senior Accountant at Covance, Inc.
- Accounting Analyst at Covance, Inc.
- Staff Accountant at Hatch Building Supply, Inc.
- Accounting Assistant at Hatch Building Supply, Inc.
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, Accounting & Business, concentration in Finance, Real Estate, and Insurance
- MBA, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, concentration in Finance
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.