John is a Senior Advisor Associate in the firm’s New York City office, where he supports the broader advisor team in managing client relationships and assisting in the financial planning process.
Having earned his Juris Doctor in 2019 from American University, John brings several years of experience in various law, government, and accounting roles.
Originally from Kennebunk, Maine, John attended school in Washington, D.C., and now resides in New York City. Outside of work, he is an avid soccer player and fan of Manchester United, has a passion for history, and enjoys fishing, boating, and plane spotting.
- Tax Staff at Baker Newman Noyes
- Law Clerk at Jetlaw LLC
- Intern, Torts Branch, Aviation & Admiralty Section at United States Department of Justice, Civil Division
- Document Clerk at Williams & Connolly LLP
- Intern for United States Senator Angus S. King, Jr.
Education & Credentials
- BA, American University, Communications, Legal Studies, Economics, and Government
- JD, American University – Washington College of Law
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.