Jennine serves as a Managing Director at Wealthspire. Her passion is serving her clients as a trusted adviser and providing them with clarity and confidence in their financial lives. She works primarily in the Annapolis and Fulton, MD offices and is involved in committing time and resources to many local community organizations.
Jennine lives in Annapolis, Maryland with her husband Christopher and two daughters.
- Founding Partner and Senior Adviser at StratWealth
- Financial Adviser Associate at Law & Associates, Inc.
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Marymount University, Finance
- MBA, Marymount University, Finance
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC®)
- Series 65 (active) and Series 7 and 63 (inactive) licenses
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and CFP® (with plaque design) in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.