Jenny serves as an Advisor and is based in the firm’s Madison, WI office. With over 13 years of experience in the high net worth wealth management space, she brings an extensive financial planning background and prioritizes the highest level of client service standards.
Previously, Jenny held positions as both an investment advisor and financial advisor, at Bronfman E.L. Rothschild and BMO Harris Financial Advisors, respectively. She has also been a Member of the Board of Directors of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dane County since 2012.
Outside of the office, she enjoys spending her time with her husband Justin and daughter Kara, camping, traveling, and being outdoors.
- Financial Advisor at BMO Harris Financial Advisors, LLC
- Investment Advisor at Bronfman E.L. Rothschild (formerly Baker Tilly Investment Advisors, LP)
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Consumer Science – Personal Finance
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Life, Health, and Accident Insurance Licenses