Jay has been helping individuals and businesses with their planning needs since 1986, reaching far beyond investment management and focusing personal attention on all his clients’ financial needs. It is not unusual to find Jay keeping odd hours as he counsels retirees or newlyweds, teaches classes, or travels to accommodate his diverse base of clients. He has a broad background that incorporates investment planning, taxation, Social Security, estate planning, and retirement, and he views his ultimate goal to be helping people use their financial resources to solve problems. He also believes in investing deeply in his relationships for those he advises, and that he should be counted on in times of crises and transition to offer guidance and support. In addition to serving clients, Jay has taught extensively, presenting workshops on financial management for dozens of employer groups.
Jay and his wife Sarah have lived in Milwaukee since 1986 and are blessed with many children and grandchildren. Their time away from work is devoted to their family and community service.
- Financial Services Professional at Lake Country Wealth Management
- Financial Advisor at Principal Financial Group
- Agent Supervisor at Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Operations Manager at Integrated Financial Solutions
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Illinois, Political Science, Minor in Accounting
- University of Chicago, Graduate School Committee on Public Policy Studies
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Chartered Life Underwriter™
- Chartered Financial Consultant™