Greg serves as a Senior Associate on the firm’s Finance team, where he supports the wider finance department, including the firm’s Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
He brings over a decade of experience in finance and accounting with an emphasis on data analysis and reporting. Most recently, Greg worked as a Revenue Analyst at Labcorp Drug Development in Madison, WI. Over the years, he has also pursued his interest in quantitative analysis through his own proprietary equity trading.
In his free time, he enjoys trail running and hiking, in addition to studying physics, biology, and chemistry.
- Revenue Analyst III at Labcorp Drug Development
- Accounting Specialist at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Pricing Analyst at Epic Systems Corporation
- Financial Analyst I at Fidelity National Information Services
- Quantitative Equity Trader (self-employed)
Education & Credentials
- BBA, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, Finance & Accounting, summa cum laude