Gloria serves as a Senior Client Service Associate in our New York office, helping advisors with day-to-day management of client relationships and supporting the broader team.
Originally from Italy, she most recently worked as a purchasing assistant for an engineering firm and competed in the Italian B league as a professional volleyball player before moving back to the U.S. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Florida International University, as well as a master’s degree in finance.
- Purchasing Assistant at Bernardinello Engineering
- Insurance Advisor at Generali Italia, Agency of Prato della Valle
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Florida International University, Management
- MS, Florida International University, Finance – International Banking & Financial Institutions
- MS, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Economics and Finance
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.