Gloria serves as a Client Service Associate in our New York office, helping advisors with day-to-day management of client relationships and supporting the broader team.
Originally from Italy, she most recently worked as a purchasing assistant for an engineering firm and competed in the Italian B league as a professional volleyball player before moving back to the U.S. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Florida International University, as well as a master’s degree in finance.
- Purchasing Assistant at Bernardinello Engineering
- Insurance Advisor at Generali Italia, Agency of Prato della Valle
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Florida International University, Management
- MS, Florida International University, Finance – International Banking & Financial Institutions
- MS, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Economics and Finance