Eran Goudes joined the firm in 2018 and has nearly nine years of experience in the financial industry. Prior to joining Wealthspire Advisors, Eran managed over $250 million in client assets, as well as researched and evaluated equity and fixed income investment managers. Eran is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial goals by using a holistic and customized approach to financial planning and investment management, while ensuring a high level of service and trust. Originally from Israel, Eran moved to Washington D.C. in 2005. From 1996 to 1999, he served in Israeli Airforce’s anti-aircraft division, where he trained new recruits.
- Portfolio Manager at SOL Capital Management Company
- Portfolio Manager at West Financial Services
Education & Credentials
- BA, Hebrew University – Jerusalem, Israel, International Relations and Spanish & Latin American Studies
- MBA, George Washington University, Finance and Investments
- CFA® Charterholder
- Certified Financial Planner™