Eran Goudes joined the firm in 2018 and has more than 12 years of experience in wealth management. Prior to joining Wealthspire Advisors, Eran managed over $250 million in client assets, as well as researched and evaluated equity and fixed income investment managers. Eran is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial goals by using a comprehensive and customized approach to financial planning and investment management, while aiming for the highest level of service and trust. Originally from Israel, Eran moved to Washington D.C. in 2005. From 1996 to 1999, he served in Israeli Airforce’s anti-aircraft division, where he trained new recruits.
- Portfolio Manager at SOL Capital Management Company
- Portfolio Manager at West Financial Services
Education & Credentials
- BA, Hebrew University – Jerusalem, Israel, International Relations and Spanish & Latin American Studies
- MBA, George Washington University, Finance and Investments
- CFA® Charterholder
- Certified Financial Planner™