Emily is an Assistant Vice President and serves as the Project Manager for the firm’s Marketing team. She joined full-time after completing a summer internship in 2018. In her role, Emily is responsible for processing all incoming requests, overseeing the launch and completion of department projects, and managing M&A rebrands.
Residing in the greater Philadelphia area, Emily enjoys traveling, cooking, and playing tennis in her free time.
- Senior Marketing & Communications Associate at Wealthspire Advisors
- Marketing & Communications Associate at Bronfman Rothschild
- Marketing & Communications Intern at Bronfman Rothschild
- Social Media & Website Manager at Loyola University Maryland, Campus Ministry
Education & Credentials
- BA, Loyola University Maryland, Communications
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.