Donna joined the firm in 2000. She serves as an advisor, working with clients to develop, implement and oversee solutions that integrate investment, insurance, retirement, tax management and estate planning into a comprehensive financial/investment strategy. Donna is also an active member of the Investment Policy Committee and has over 30 years of wealth management experience. She previously served as the Director of Investment Advisory Services for Clarfeld Financial Advisors Inc., a financial planning, tax, and investment advisory firm specializing in providing comprehensive financial services to high net worth individuals and executives of multinational corporations. She also held positions as Vice President, Investment Specialist for the Citibank Private Bank, and worked at Safian Investment Research, an economic advisory firm specializing in providing investment strategy research to institutional investors. Committed to giving back to the community, she is an active member of many charitable endeavors and serves on the Board of Directors of FJC, A Foundation of Philanthropic Funds.
- Director of Investment Advisory Services at Clarfeld Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Vice President & Investment Specialist at Citibank Private Bank
- Safian Investment Research
- Analyst at Columbus Circle Investors Corporation
Education & Credentials
- BS, Boston University, Business Administration
- Crain’s New York Business 2020 Notable Woman in Finance