Dominick serves as an advisor associate in our New York office, working with the broader advisor team in managing client relationships and supporting them in the financial planning process.
Developing a foundation of industry knowledge through Virginia Tech’s financial planning program, he is now a Certified Financial Planner™ with several years of experience at multiple wealth management firms.
An avid Hokies and Yankees fan, Dominick also enjoys traveling and staying active in his spare time.
- Paraplanner at Novi Wealth Partners, LLC (formerly Private Wealth Management Group, LLC)
- Financial Planning Intern at Private Wealth Management, LLC
- Summer Intern at Bleakley Financial Group
Education & Credentials
- BS, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Finance – CFP® Certification Option
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 65 license