Debra serves as an assistant to Rick Van Benschoten in one of our New York office locations.
Debra brings over 20 years of experience from a diverse set of roles in finance, higher education, start-ups, and the non-profit sector. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from SUNY – Oneonta and holds both an MBA and advanced certificate in human resources management from Molloy College.
Originally from upstate New York, Debra currently resides in New York City. In her free time, she enjoys running, traveling, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
- Operations Manager at American Skin Association
- Development Associate at Molloy College
Education & Credentials
- BS, State University of New York College at Oneonta, Communications
- MBA, Molloy College, Management
- Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management, Molloy College