Crystal has been in the financial services industry since 2011 and joined the firm in 2017. Crystal utilizes a comprehensive approach to wealth management that ensures client portfolios are properly aligned with their risk tolerance and goals. Her priority is to build deep relationships with clients so she can communicate in ways that are relatable and clear. She values being approachable, making her a strong personal advocate for all her clients.
Internally at Wealthspire, Crystal is active in the Financial Planning Committee, serves as Deputy Chair of the Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) Committee, and acts as the Internship Coordinator for the Midwest.
Crystal is also very active in her community, participating in organizations such as Forward Janesville, OutReach, Special Olympics, Gift of Adoption, SecureFutures, Schools of Hope, and more.
- Advisor at Wells Fargo
- Registered Client Service Associate at UBS Financial Services
Education & Credentials
- BBA, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, Finance, summa cum laude
- MBA, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, summa cum laude
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- Series 66 license