Corey serves as a Vice President on the Investment Team. He joined the team with more than 20 years of experience, including roles in equity and fixed income securities analysis, alternative investments, strategic asset allocation, and manager due diligence.
Most recently, he spent three years focusing on due diligence and manager selection with Portfolio Evaluations Inc., a boutique institutional consulting firm. He also spent nine years at the Ayco Company, a special division of Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management, where he was responsible for advising client-facing relationship managers on optimal portfolio strategies and broad asset allocation decisions for their clients.
Corey is a proud military veteran and former Intelligence Specialist with the U.S. Army. Based in New Jersey, he enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, and weightlifting. He is also an avid reader and longtime scholar of history.
- Institutional Retirement Plan Consulting at Portfolio Evaluations, Inc.
- Regional Investment Officer at Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management – Ayco Company
- Securities Analyst at Wall Street Access
- Credit Policy Research at Fitch Ratings
- Investment Analyst at Prudential Capital Group
- Commercial Banking Analyst at People’s United Bank
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Connecticut, Business Administration & Management – Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.