Chris serves as a Senior Associate on our Client Operations team, supporting the broader function by processing requests and assisting advisors in the Potomac, Maryland office.
With a background in banking management and customer service, he brings 15 years of experience and most recently worked as a branch manager and vice president at Chase Bank.
Born and raised in Potomac, Maryland, he now resides in Gaithersburg and enjoys watching movies and sports, exercising, and spending time with family and friends in his spare time.
- Branch Manager and Vice President at Chase Bank
- Branch Manager and Assistant Vice President at Burke and Herbert Bank
- Branch Manager and Assistant Vice President at Woodforest National Bank
- Assistant Branch Manager at Educational Systems Federal Credit Union
Education & Credentials
- BS, Mount Saint Mary’s University, Business with Finance concentration
- MBA, University of Maryland University College, Management
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.