Chris serves as Managing Director and Chief Market Strategist on the Investment Team. He joined the firm in 2018 to add depth to the internal investment research function, bringing expertise in portfolio construction, asset allocation, and money manager research and due diligence.
Previously working as a portfolio manager with both Steben & Company and Fortigent, he has extensive experience in manager due diligence and risk management, which he now utilizes to provide tailored investment strategies to meet a broad range of client needs.
A Northern Virginia native, Chris lives in Vienna, VA with his family and uses every spare moment in pursuit of his photography hobby.
- Senior Portfolio Manager at Steben & Company
- Assistant Vice President and Portfolio Manager at Fortigent
- Portfolio Specialist at Trusco Capital Management
Education & Credentials
- BS, American University, Finance
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Series 65 license