Chandra is a Senior Client Operations Associate based in our New York City office where she supports the wider operations team by helping to manage and complete incoming tasks, processing accounts, and maintaining client data.
She has more than 20 years of experience in the brokerage industry and back-office operations, most recently as a project/program analyst for JP Morgan.
In her spare time, Chandra enjoys spending time with her family and working on projects around her home.
- Project/Program Analyst, Resolution and Recovery at JP Morgan Securities LLC
- Supervisor, Regulatory Reporting Group at JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Project Manager, Operation Project Management at JP Morgan Clearing Corp.
- Pricing Analyst, Special Project – Retail Pricing Group at Bear Stearns and Co.
- Security Master, Analyst at Fidelity Investments
Education & Credentials
- BS, York College City University of New York, Political Science & Business Administration
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.