Catherine serves as a Client Service Associate in the firm’s Westport, CT office, supporting the Trusts & Estates team, as well as several local advisors.
She brings considerable experience in the non-profit community services sector, most recently in a role of community support and social work. After earning a bachelor’s degree in Art History and East Asian Studies from Pace University, she began her career as an art researcher in post-war and contemporary art. Today, Catherine is pursuing a master’s degree in Finance, with a focus on wealth management, from Manhattanville College.
Originally from Spain, she was raised in Connecticut, now residing in Stamford. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling and visiting battlefields and museums all over the world.
- Community Support/Social Worker at The Child and Family Guidance Center LLC
- Esperanza CT Grant Coordinator and Administrator at Domestic Violence Crisis Center
- Community Services Support Specialist/Case Manager at The Community Action Agency of Western Connecticut
- Energy Specialist at Action for Bridgeport Community Development
Education & Credentials
- BA, Pace University, Art History & East Asian Studies