Catherine serves as a Client Service Associate in the firm’s Westport, CT office, supporting the Trusts & Estates team, as well as several local advisors.
She brings considerable experience in the non-profit community services sector, most recently in a role of community support and social work. After earning a bachelor’s degree in Art History and East Asian Studies from Pace University, she began her career as an art researcher in post-war and contemporary art. She also holds a master’s degree in Finance with a focus on wealth management from Manhattanville College.
Originally from Spain, she was raised in Connecticut, now residing in Stamford. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling and visiting battlefields and museums all over the world.
- Community Support/Social Worker at The Child and Family Guidance Center LLC
- Esperanza CT Grant Coordinator and Administrator at Domestic Violence Crisis Center
- Community Services Support Specialist/Case Manager at The Community Action Agency of Western Connecticut
- Energy Specialist at Action for Bridgeport Community Development
Education & Credentials
- BA, Pace University, Art History & East Asian Studies
- MS, Manhattanville College, Finance
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.