Supporting the team of advisors in one of our New York City offices, Casey assists them with the financial planning and investment needs of clients as a senior advisor associate.
She joined the former Lenox Wealth Advisors team in 2019 as a client service associate and transitioned into an advisor associate role in 2021. Casey is currently enrolled in the NYU Certificate of Financial Planning Program and is expecting to attain the CFP® Designation in 2022.
Casey is from Long Island and currently lives in New York City. Outside of work, she enjoys spending her time with family, playing tennis, and traveling.
- Client Service Associate at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Intern at Interlock Financial
- Intern at Rynkar, Vail & Barrett, LLP
Education & Credentials
- BS, Fairfield University, Finance, minor in Business Analytics
- Certified Financial Planner™