Brent Katterheinrich joined the firm in 2014, originally as a Client Support Coordinator. After two years of working directly with clients in the Madison, WI office, he transitioned to the Investments team and continues to carry out trading for the firm in his current role as Assistant Vice President. Prior to joining the team, Brent worked in financial planning at Ameriprise Financial and as a client service associate at J.P. Morgan’s Private Bank.
- Registered Sales Associate at Ameriprise Financial
- Client Service Associate at J.P. Morgan Private Bank
Education & Credentials
- BS, Eastern Illinois University, Economics
- Series 7, 63, and 66 securities licenses
- WI Life and Health Insurance licenses