Mr. Schwartz is a Managing Director in the Potomac, MD office, a member of the executive board, and a member of the Investment Committee. He has extensive experience in developing individual tax, investment, and financial planning strategies. Bill has lectured to large employee groups and has been quoted in financial publications as well as The Washington Post. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Financial Planning Association, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, and a Board Member on the CFP® Board Business Model Council.
- Managing Director & Principal at Highline Wealth Management
- Vice President – Wealth Management Advisor at Merrill Lynch
- Senior Manager – Tax at Arthur Andersen LLC
Education & Credentials
- BS, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner™