Kelly Keydel is a Managing Director and Financial Advisor based in the Seattle office.
Kelly is incredibly proficient at analyzing complex financial situations and at assessing a client’s unique financial behaviors. By bridging those two dimensions, she is able to help guide people to the decisions that are best for their lifestyle and their goals.
She is a proud Pacific Northwesterner, earning her bachelor’s degree from University of Washington and her MBA from Seattle University. Outside of work, you can find her with her husband and two kids enjoying nature, culture, and all the places they intersect here in the PNW.
She has successfully completed several marathons, including the NY Marathon. The discipline and commitment required to complete a marathon is similar to reaching an important financial goal, and so is the deep sense of personal accomplishment.
- Financial Advisor and Principal at Private Ocean Wealth Management
- Founding Partner of Lakeview Financial Group
- Co-owner of Monarch Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- MBA, Seattle University
- BA, University of Washington