Aviva Pinto joined the firm in 2015 through an acquisition and has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. As an advisor, Aviva works with individuals in transition (sale of business, inheritance, divorce, widowed) to determine the most appropriate course of action for their financial assets. She helps guide them so they feel more confident about their financial future.
Aviva is currently on the finance council of Forbes.com. A frequent speaker at family office conferences and events, Aviva has been voted one of the Top 50 Businesswomen on Long Island for multiple years and was named one of Crain’s New York Business 2020 Notable Woman in Finance. She is also actively involved in the industry and her community, serving as Trustee and Chairwoman of the finance committee for Port Washington Library Foundation, Director of the Nassau, Long Island chapter of the National Association of Divorce Professionals, Trustee of Manhasset Bay Yacht Club and Alumni Student Recruiter for the University of Michigan.
- Director at Highline Wealth Management
- Senior Vice President and Private Client Advisor at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Client Service and Marketing at Lazard Asset Management
- Group Director, Marketing & Client Services at Neuberger & Berman
- Vice President, Client Services at Oppenheimer Capital
- Senior Associate at Morgan Stanley
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Michigan, Economics and Psychology
- MBA, University of Chicago – Booth School of Business, Marketing and Finance
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS)