Anora joined the firm in 2018 as a Senior Advisor Associate. Anora works directly with clients, creating financial plans that fit their unique needs, managing their investment portfolios, and helping them navigate through issues that range from retirement to estate planning. Before joining Wealthspire, Anora spent more than a decade writing about markets and investing for various publications. She worked at MarketWatch as a Markets Reporter, covering global equity, fixed income, currency and commodity markets. Before that, she was an Equities Reporter/Online editor at the Financial Times, splitting her time between writing a daily Wall Street column, blogging and managing content for the FT’s U.S. home page. She also worked as a radio reporter for BBC World Service.
Anora is an active member of the Financial Planners Association and volunteers as a pro-bono advisor at the NY Public Library.
- Markets Reporter at MarketWatch
- Equities Reporter/Online Editor at the Financial Times
- Radio Reporter at BBC World Service
Education & Credentials
- BA, Pace University, Journalism
- MS, Columbia University, Business Journalism
- Certified Financial Planner™