As an advisor, Drew leverages his background in portfolio management and investments to help develop and execute strategies designed to meet the long-term financial goals of his clients.
In addition to receiving his bachelor’s degree in Finance from Penn State, Andrew earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation during his six-year tenure with AllianceBernstein.
A strong believer in supporting those in need, he devotes time to volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House in New York City. He also spends free time honing his organic cooking skills.
- Portfolio Analyst at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Senior Managing Associate & Associate Officer at AllianceBernstein
- Private Client Associate at AllianceBernstein
- Mutual Funds & Annuities Associate at Prudential Financial
- Transaction Services Analyst at Fesnak and Associates, LLP
Education & Credentials
- BS, Pennsylvania State University, Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.