Amy has served as an advisor with the firm since 2014 and is based in our West Hartford, CT office. She works with a variety of clients by assisting them with organizing and committing to their financial goals. She has a special interest in helping women, especially women in transition due to retirement, divorce, or a death in the family, because of their unique financial needs.
She joined the team after 16 years with Webster Bank, most recently working as a relationship manager and wealth advisor in the Hartford market.
Amy is a member of the Board of Directors for the Aurora Foundation for Women and Girls of Greater Hartford and is a member of the Board of Corporators for Hartford’s iQuilt Plan. She is also a past member of the Board of Directors of the Estate & Business Planning Council of Greater Hartford and the Connecticut Women’s Council.
- Financial Advisor at Private Capital Group
- VP, Wealth Advisor at Webster Bank
- VP, Private Banking Operations at Webster Bank
- VP, Chief of Staff to the Chief Financial Officer/Chief Risk Officer at Webster Bank
- VP, Sr. Compensation Analyst at Webster Bank
- VP, Sr. Human Resources Business Partner at Webster Bank
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign, Program Management
- MBA, University of Connecticut School of Business, Finance
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Series 66 license
- Life, Accident, & Health Licenses