Amanda has been in the financial services industry since 2010 and joined Wealthspire in 2020 through the acquisition of StratWealth. As a Certified Financial Planner™ and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, Amanda has made it her life’s mission to ensure that every woman, in any walk of life, understands her wealth in a real and meaningful way.
As a CDFA® professional, since 2014, Amanda has specialized in helping clients determine the short-term and long-term financial impacts of any proposed divorce settlement. Her background in financial planning has provided her with the necessary skills to analyze and provide expertise to both clients and attorneys related to the financial issues of divorce. Amanda believes that women have a valuable seat at the wealth management table and is passionate about guiding couples, divorcees, and widows to their own financial empowerment.
She is an active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA), where she serves as Co-Chair of the Women In Finance Committee for the Maryland Chapter and is actively involved in the Howard County Collaborative Professionals group.
Alongside her sister, Amanda co-authored, “The Health & Wealth Sisters 360° Action Plan: Total Self-Care for the Modern Woman’s Fiscal, Physical, and Emotional Well-Being.” She hopes this book will show women that putting themselves and their health and wealth first is the most selfishly selfless thing they can do for themselves, their friends, and their families!
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, traveling, and being active. Amanda currently resides in Sykesville, Maryland with her husband, two daughters, and their two labs.
- Director of Financial Planning at StratWealth
- Director of Portfolio Management at StratWealth
- Senior Advisor/Partner at StratWealth
Education & Credentials
- BA, McDaniel College, Business Administration, Economics, and Accounting Economics with a Minor in Accounting
- Leadership Essentials Program, Loyola University Maryland and Leadership Howard County
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)