Amanda Fox is a Vice President and Advisor in the San Rafael office.
She believes a thoughtful advisor helps you crystallize what matters most in life. She’s an outside partner who creates financial plans that hone in on your priorities, dreams, and moon-shot goals. Real wealth is the opportunity to focus on life’s possibilities, and then act on it.
Given Amanda’s background in start-up incubation, impact investing, and venture philanthropy, it’s no surprise that she loves working with business owners and anyone enthusiastic about the opportunity to use their capital, expertise, or time to ignite positive change in the world.
Amanda lives in San Francisco and can often be found making herself at home in the great outdoors where she can put her background in the science, design, and art of plants to work.
- Financial Advisor at Private Ocean Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- Certified Financial Planner™
- MBA, Carnegie Mellon University, Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Certificate, Personal Financial Planning, University of California – Berkeley
- BS, University of Arizona – College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Plants Sciences