Working with clients collaboratively, Allaire designs financial plans that encompass each family’s unique retirement, estate, and investment planning needs, bringing creative solutions to the table that help develop their financial goals while giving them more time to focus on enjoying the things that matter.
Allaire earned a bachelor’s degree in Management and Business from Skidmore College where she also played soccer. She also holds a diploma in financial planning from NYU and enjoys reading, running, and practicing yoga in her free time.
- Assistant Vice President – Wealth Strategist at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Wealth Associate at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Private Wealth Management – Financial Planning Associate at Lenox Advisors
- Team Support Coordinator at Lenox Advisors
Education & Credentials
- BS, Skidmore College, Management and Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™