Adam serves as an Advisor Associate in the firm’s Annapolis, Maryland office, supporting the team of advisors by helping to manage client relationships, assisting in the financial planning process, and completing incoming tasks for clients.
A graduate of University of Maryland – Baltimore County, Adam brings over three years of experience in various managerial and service roles and is a certified Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™).
- Assistant General Manager at The Nordic Inn
- Inbound Contact Tracer at National Opinion Research Center
- Enumerator at U.S. Census Bureau
- Food Access Coordinator at Maryland Farmers Market Association
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Maryland – Baltimore County, Political Science & Anthropology
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™)