Mr. Laning is a Managing Director at Wealthspire Advisors. In addition to his leadership role, Bruce works directly with clients as a wealth advisor helping them navigate complex investment issues and providing perspective and expertise in managing taxable and retirement portfolios, family offices, retirement plans, and endowments.
A self-described “servant leader,” Bruce encourages employees to grow and develop into seasoned client-centric team members. Leveraging more than 30 years of experience in the financial services and investment advisory field, Bruce is a frequent speaker and media resource regarding the economy and investment markets. Active in his community, he is also a member of the Milwaukee Analysts Society, on the Board of Directors at Valparaiso University, and a Trustee for the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra’s endowment fund.
- President at Baker Tilly Investment Advisors LP
- Managing Director at Baker Tilly
- Partner and Portfolio Manager at Marietta Investment Partners
- Portfolio Manager at USBank
- President at Firstar Investment Research and Management Co.
Education & Credentials
- BS, Valparaiso University, Business Administration
- MM, Northwestern University – J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- CFA® Charterholder
- Series 65 license
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.