Mr. Laning is a Managing Director at Wealthspire Advisors. In addition to his leadership role, Bruce works directly with clients as a wealth advisor helping them navigate complex investment issues and providing perspective and expertise in managing taxable and retirement portfolios, family offices, retirement plans, and endowments.
A self-described “servant leader,” Bruce encourages employees to grow and develop into seasoned client-centric team members. Leveraging more than 30 years of experience in the financial services and investment advisory field, Bruce is a frequent speaker and media resource regarding the economy and investment markets. Active in his community, he is also a member of the Milwaukee Analysts Society, on the Board of Directors at Valparaiso University, and a Trustee for the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra’s endowment fund.
- President at Baker Tilly Investment Advisors LP
- Managing Director at Baker Tilly
- Partner and Portfolio Manager at Marietta Investment Partners
- Portfolio Manager at USBank
- President at Firstar Investment Research and Management Co.
Education & Credentials
- BS, Valparaiso University, Business Administration
- MM, Northwestern University – J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- CFA® Charterholder
- Series 65 license