Vincent is a Senior Advisor Associate in the firm’s New York Office, assisting advisors with managing client relationships, completing ongoing tasks, and supporting them throughout the financial planning process.
Before relocating back to the New York area, Vincent worked in wealth management at Morgan Stanley and as a Business Analyst/Technical Writer for Distributed Solutions, Inc. He also enjoyed a successful career as a professor of philosophy and cognitive sciences while contributing various publications and research to the field.
- Financial Advisor Associate at Morgan Stanley
- Business Analyst/Technical Writer at Distributed Solutions, Inc.
- Temporary Professor at University of Alabama, University of Maryland, and United States Naval Academy
Education & Credentials
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, Philosophy & Cognitive Sciences
- MS, Georgetown University – McDonough School of Business, Finance
- MA, University of Virginia, Philosophy
- BA, Rutgers University, Philosophy
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses