Tom works extensively with our wealth advisors and clients on developing, executing, and maintaining comprehensive financial plans. Drawing on more than 20 years’ experience, he strives to ensure that clients’ financial assets will fund the retirements they envision and meet their legacy goals with as little risk as possible — even when the unexpected happens.
Tom earned both a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and economics and a master’s in economics from Fordham University. He also earned an MBA in finance from Columbia Business School and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
Tom helped organize the MS Great 8, a private foundation that raises awareness and money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society through annual long-distance bicycle rides. A lifelong Mets fan, his very first job was selling hot dogs at Shea Stadium during the 1986 World Series Mets championship season.
- Director of Education – Wealth Strategist at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Vice President, Wealth Strategist – Financial Planning at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Financial Planner, Vice President at Lenox Advisors
- Financial Planning at JTW Associates
- Portfolio Analyst at Scudder Stevens & Clark
Education & Credentials
- BA, Fordham University, Mathematics & Economics
- MA, Fordham University, Economics
- MBA, Columbia Business School, Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™