Tom works extensively with our wealth advisors and clients on developing, executing, and maintaining comprehensive financial plans. Drawing on more than 20 years’ experience, he strives to ensure that clients’ financial assets will fund the retirements they envision and meet their legacy goals with as little risk as possible — even when the unexpected happens.
Tom earned both a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and economics and a master’s in economics from Fordham University. He also earned an MBA in finance from Columbia Business School, and holds the Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Private Wealth Advisor® designations.
Tom serves on Wealthspire Advisors’ Financial Planning Committee (FPC). He is active in his community and helped organize the MS Great 8, a private foundation that raises awareness and money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society through annual long-distance bicycle rides. A lifelong Mets fan, his very first job was selling hot dogs at Shea Stadium during the 1986 World Series Mets championship season.
- Director of Education – Wealth Strategist at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Vice President, Wealth Strategist – Financial Planning at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Financial Planner, Vice President at Lenox Advisors
- Financial Planning at JTW Associates
- Portfolio Analyst at Scudder Stevens & Clark
Education & Credentials
- BA, Fordham University, Mathematics & Economics
- MA, Fordham University, Economics
- MBA, Columbia Business School, Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor®
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and CFP® (with plaque design) in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.