Tatiana is an advisor based in our Annapolis, Maryland office. As a Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, she specializes in providing clients with comprehensive financial planning and assisting individuals who are going through divorce.
She has over eight years of experience in the industry and is an active member of the Maryland Chapter of the Financial Planning Association.
- Nexit Strategist and Financial Resident at StratWealth
- Financial Advisor at AXA Advisors
- Account Manager at Gene Dvorkin Insurance
Education & Credentials
- BS, Northeastern University, Finance and Accounting Management, minor in IT
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)