As an Advisor in the firm’s Delafield, WI office, Steve is committed to servicing clients throughout life’s stages by working through complex retirement, estate, and tax planning guidance tailored to each client’s unique situation. He has over 13 years of experience in the investment and financial industry and is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®).
Steve obtained his Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University’s Cooley Law School and is an Illinois licensed attorney and Certified Public Accountant. He has served in many professional and non-profit organizations and is currently the president for The Music Academy of Rockford foundation’s board.
Originally from Northern Illinois, he is in the process of moving his family to Wisconsin. When he is not spending time with his wife and four children, he enjoys running and staying active.
- Wealth Advisor at Midland States Bank
- Manager at Baker Tilley Virchow Krause LLP
- Senior Tax Associate at RSM US LLP
- Senior Tax Associate at BDO, USA
- Senior Tax Consultant at Deloitte Tax, LLP
Education & Credentials
- JD, Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School
- BS, Accountancy, Northern Illinois University
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants