Stephany joined the team at the start of 2022 in an Advisory Technology role, supporting the internal data and technology department by developing and overseeing the firm’s CRM software.
She brings extensive experience in business analysis and technology, most recently serving as a CRM Business Analyst for PharMerica.
Born and raised in Kentucky, Stephany currently resides in Louisville and enjoys traveling in her spare time. She is also a fan of Broadway and the performing arts, and loves attending concerts and festivals.
- CRM Business Analyst at PharMerica
- Dynamics Migration Training at LINAK
- CRM Business Coordinator at LINAK U.S., Inc.
- Business System Analyst/System Manager at R.J. Corman Railroad Group, LLC
- Sales and Marketing Analyst at R.J. Corman Railroad Group, LLC
Education & Credentials
- BBA, University of Kentucky, Marketing & Business Management
- MAT, Morehead State University, Middle Grades Mathematics Certification & Business Education Focus
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate & Microsoft Certified Trainer