As a Client Service Associate, Rachel supports the advisory team in our Chicago, IL office, serving as a point of contact for client relationships and managing ongoing client requests.
She joined the team from her role as a client services manager at Scott Tucker Solutions, Inc., also bringing seven years of experience as a legal assistant, medical records coordinator, and administrative assistant.
Outside of work, Rachel resides in Elgin, IL, where she enjoys sewing, reading, and spending time with her family.
- Client Services Manager at Scott Tucker Solutions, Inc.
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal at Kent M. Lucaccioni, Ltd.
- Legal Assistant at Borkan & Scahill, Ltd.
- Medical Records Coordinator at Mueller Law Firm
- Administrative Assistant & Personal and Birth Injury Intake Manager at Mueller Law Firm
Education & Credentials
- BFA, Maryland Institute College of Art, Fiber/Textiles, minor in Art History, concentration in Printmaking
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.