Mayra is a client service associate for our advisory team in Chicago, IL, serving as a point of contact for client relationships and managing ongoing client requests.
She joined the team after working for the past seven years as a paralegal and legal secretary, now using her experience in management and clerical skills to deliver the highest level of service to clients.
Residing in Chicago, IL, Mayra is an avid sports fan and enjoys rooting for the Cubs, the Bulls, and the Golden State Warriors. In her spare time, she also designs and makes clothes, and enjoys reading and working out.
- Paralegal – IR&SJ & CP4P at Legal Aid Society of Metropolitan Family Services
- Victim Information Resource Advocate at The Network: Advocating Against Domestic Violence Organization
- Legal Secretary at Borkan & Scahill, Ltd.
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Robert Morris University, Management
- MJ, DePaul University, Public Interest Law
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.