Matt works closely with advisors and clients to ensure every client has a financial plan that delivers on their unique goals and circumstances. By listening closely to his clients, he is able to create and execute on recommendations that allow them to retire comfortably and leave their desired legacy.
Prior to joining the team, Matt gained valuable experience at several wealth management firms in the Chicago area.
Matt earned a bachelor’s degree in policy analysis from Indiana University and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. He currently resides in Chicago with his wife and two dogs and is a lifelong Indianapolis sports fan.
- Associate Wealth Manager at Nadler Financial Group
- Financial Planning Coordinator at Northwestern Mutual
- Associate Financial Consultant at Charles Schwab
- Brokerage Service Associate at Charles Schwab
Education & Credentials
- BS, Indiana University – Bloomington, Policy Analysis
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™