Joining the team in 2023 through the acquisition of Heron Wealth, Lucas serves as Vice President – Trading & Portfolio Management on the Investment Team. In this role, he focuses his efforts on rebalancing and trading of client portfolios, and making asset allocation decisions that align with both Wealthspire’s investment philosophy and each client’s investment objectives.
Lucas received a master’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Virginia (UVA) and an MBA in Finance from UVA’s Darden Business School. He also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and serves as Finance Chair, CFO, & Board Member at Academic Leadership Charter School.
- Portfolio Manager & Director of Research at Heron Wealth
- Founder & Chairman at Kayayo, LLC
- Associate, Investment Banking at Grandwood Securities, LLC
- Analyst, Finance at FairPoint Communications
Education & Credentials
- MBA, University of Virginia Darden Business School
- MS, University of Virginia School of Engineering & Applied Science
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- Series 7, 63, and 79 licenses (FINRA)
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.