Lona Ebert is on the firm’s Retirement Plan Consulting team. She has been with the firm, and its predecessors, since 1987. She specializes in the preparation of Form 5500’s for large retirement and welfare plans. Lona has extensive experience with qualified retirement plans of all sizes, offering administration services such as testing and tax compliance and utilizes IRS and DOL-approved procedures and programs to provide assistance with correcting plan documents and plan operational failures.
- CPA/Consultant at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- CPA at Schumaker, Romensko & Associates
Education & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin–Whitewater, BBA, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants