Ms. Baumbach, managing director, has been with the firm since 2000. She is head of the Madison office and is a member of the firm’s Advisor Council, which serves to ensure that firm decisions are made in the best interests of clients and colleagues.
In addition to her leadership role, her passion lies in working directly with clients, and she specializes in managing the unique needs of high net worth investors and business owners. She focuses on the technical side of investments, tax, and estate planning and on the behavioral relationship side of the business to help clients reach their goals.
Ms. Baumbach has additional expertise in wealth transfer both within families as well as philanthropically.
Many of her clients either have ownership in a privately held business or have sold a business. As a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), she is able to assist her clients in making the tremendous transition from business owner to retiree both financially as well as emotionally.
- Principal/Managing Director at Bronfman Rothschild
- Principal/Managing Director/Senior Wealth Advisor at Baker Tilly Investment Advisors, LP / Virchow Krause Wealth Management
- Personal Banker/Investment Advisor at Bank One
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, Finance, minor in Accountancy
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 licenses; SIE Exam
- Member of the Exit Planning Institute
- Member of TEMPO – Madison