Kelly is an Administration Manager on the Retirement Plan Consulting team. She has been with the firm, and its predecessors, since 1999. She specializes in retirement plan consulting and administration with experience designing and administering qualified retirement plans of all sizes. She works mostly with dental and medical groups. Kelly also works with clients on plan corrections and compliance asrequired by the DOL and IRS correction programs.
- Manager at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Accountant at Virchow Krause & Company, LLP
Education & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, BA, Accounting and Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants