Katie serves as Office Coordinator and Client Service Associate for our West Hartford, CT office, where she works alongside advisors to handle client requests, monitor accounts, process the movements of funds, and more.
Joining the team in 2020, Katie enjoys being able to use her years of administrative and creative problem-solving skills to create efficiency and consistency and to deliver exceptional service to clients and the Wealthspire team.
Katie also serves as the secretary for Wealthspire’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee, where she works to track the progress of initiatives and communicate with the firm at large to create an increasingly diverse and equitable workplace.
Outside of the office, Katie is passionate about educating herself on current events and social justice affairs and has spent the past several years working with various non-profit organizations to address issues such as human trafficking, homelessness, and systemic poverty.
- Administrative Specialist at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Staff & Bookkeeper at Crossroads Community Church
- Founder and Director at Helping Hands
- Receptionist & Optometric Technician at David E. Palozej Eyecare Associates, LLC
Education & Credentials
- BS, Southern New Hampshire University, Sociology (2023)
- AS, Manchester Community College, Business Office Technology
- Certificate, Manchester Community College, Office Support Specialist
- Notary Public